Customer Service Policy Statement
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
Diabsolut is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
Our commitment in fulfilling our mission is to strive at all times to provide our goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that our policy, procedures, and practices are consistent with the core principles of dignity, independence, integration, and equality of opportunity.
- We will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
- We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
- We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
- A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
- We will notify customers promptly in the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available. The notice will be placed at the facility entrance.
- Diabsolut will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Training will also be provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans, practices and procedures related to the provision of our goods and services.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Diabsolut provides goods and services to people with disabilities are encouraged to do so by telephone, email, or simply write to the address below:
56 The Esplanade Suite 401
Toronto, ON M5E 1A7
Tel: 647.427.2997 Fax: 1.888.389.9046
All feedback, including complaints, will be addressed in writing within 5 business days.